Recently re-carpeted and painted and offering plenty of privacy being located in cute court like street, this beautiful family home features an abundance of natural light through the generous open plan living and dining with opening to an alfresco deck overlooking a low maintenance backyard with two sheds for added storage.
Complete with split system heating/cooling, ducted heating and each bedroom offers a fan allows perfect temperature control all year round. The long driveway leaves plenty of space for secure off-street carport parking with a set of gates for added security.
Walking distance to multiple schools, and a short drive to Eastlink/Pen Link. You have a choice of two shopping Hubs, Karingal Hub and Frankston Central with movie theatres, restaurants, train station and Tafe all within a short drive or bus ride with the bus stop within 100 metres of your home.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Email: [email protected]
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided upon inspection
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.