Set in an idyllic position at the end of a private driveway, this versatile family home sits on a sprawling 1,941sqm block – one of the largest usable (non-acreage) landholdings in Elanora Heights. Comprising a beautifully renovated four-bedroom residence capturing sweeping ocean views, plus a separate fully self-contained one bedroom studio (STCA); this peaceful retreat is perfectly configured for multigenerational living.
* Open-plan kitchen and living spill onto an expansive entertaining deck with ocean views
* Gourmet kitchen featuring induction cooking, stainless steel benchtops & large island bench
* Spectacular parents retreat enjoying ocean views, walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
* Three generous bedrooms complemented by a stunning family bathroom with deep bath
* Additional rumpus room with adjoining powder room and undercover outdoor area
* Separate one-bedroom studio with modern wet bar, bathroom/laundry & covered veranda
* Large inground pool, sprawling lawns and fully fenced chicken coop/curated veggie gardens
* Double carport plus plenty of additional space for off-street car, caravan or boat parking
This property enjoys a convenient family-friendly location within strolling distance of both Elanora Heights Village and the popular Elanora Heights Primary School. City bus transport is at the top of the driveway and the home is within a few minutes drive of both Narrabeen Beach and Lake. Set on a fully useable block affording lots of privacy, this peaceful retreat is just moments from all modern conveniences, yet feels a million miles away.