This stunning family home is where period charm and contemporary elegance unite and lasting, family moments are lived. Tucked away behind a white picket fence in a whisper quiet street, you'll be within walking distance of quality schools, walking trails, playgrounds, major shopping centres and popular New Lambton village with its cafes and boutique stores.
Stepping through the quaint front entrance, it's clear the timeless elements of the 1930s have been appreciated and nurtured. Adaptions to this property, though, are well-considered with entertaining space and versatility for growing families in mind. Keeping some of the period style, the rear of the home caters to a modern lifestyle, featuring a split level addition with extra living space and a stunning chef's kitchen. Entertainers will love the open layout, bench space, and seamless flow to an oversized deck with uninterrupted, elevated views of the level yard and inground chlorine pool. Underneath the deck, a secure, double garage boasts a separate toilet, under house storage for leisure or yard equipment and a unique space for an office or teenage retreat. In addition to a handy outdoor shower and plenty of extra room for a trampoline or climbing gym, there is dual access with a rear entrance at Addison Road.
One family has loved this home for over 24years, creating some cracking memories and sharing milestone events with family and friends. It's now time to share its charisma with another family to experience just as many notable moments. Its central locale to major shopping centres, McDonald Jones Stadium, Blackbutt Reserve and Newcastle CBD will appeal to many. Inspect today.
- Character-rich family home with 3 spacious bedrooms, BIRs and multiple living areas
- Intricate ceiling plasterwork, leadlight windows, wainscoting, high ceilings and sash windows
- Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, gas oven and cooktop plus electric grill and abundance of storage
- Stylish bathroom with corner bath and double vanity, two separate toilets and outdoor shower
- Many entertaining options including a large, elevated, covered deck with direct views across the rear yard
- Rear vehicle access via Addison Street and on-street parking on Carrington Parade
- Zoned for New Lambton Public School and Lambton High School, 4 minutes to Hunter School of Performing Arts, 10mins to University of Newcastle Callaghan Campus
- 5 minutes to John Hunter Hospital, 6 minutes to Westfield, 15 minutes to Newcastle CBD