Architectural Excellence in a Majestic Setting
Corben Architects have masterfully remodelled this family residence into a stunning tri-level home that raises the bar in contemporary elegance. With sweeping water views over Middle Harbour, it's a remarkable example of luxury living worthy of its prestigious address.
Generously proportioned throughout with walls of glass and flooded with light, the living level comprises a professional chef's kitchen with breakfast bar connected to the open plan formal dining and living areas that all take in the water views. Outside, the vast Vergola covered travertine entertaining terrace is perfect for lounging and dining all year round.
Upstairs are three oversized bedrooms including the opulent master retreat complete with dressing room, ensuite and a private balcony.
The entire lower level is dedicated to entertaining in pure style and luxury with a fully equipped bar and media centre with gas fireplace, plus a fully covered swimming pool and outdoor BBQ terrace.
- Glass walls frame relaxing harbour outlooks from all levels
- Lower lounge bar with cellar hosts lavish private entertaining
- Chef's kitchen with high end gas appliances and breakfast bar
- King sized bedrooms include versatile fifth bedroom/study
- Opulent master with dressing area, bath ensuite and balcony
- Entertaining Terrace with dual automated Vergola and sun shades
- Tiled heated pool, north facing courtyard, heated floors
- Bespoke joinery, Tasmanian oak floors, two gas fireplaces
- Video intercom, CCTV Cameras, irrigation system
- 10,000L rainwater tanks, 8.5Kw Solar system, double glazed windows
- Beauty Point Public School catchment, close to buses and shops
- Foreshore walk to the restaurants and cafes at The Spit