Saltpan Serenity - A Home for Well Being
Overlooking Florence Park and Saltpan Cove, you will find 27 Elvina Ave a home with an instantly recognisable warm, gentle energy radiating from its superb north aspect, rock solid 1960's DNA and welcome privacy.
Such is the extraordinary 'livability' of the home, derived from its uncomplicated, low maintenance, practical layout and its passive solar construction (warm in winter and cool in summer), it has remained a treasured haven for the current owners since their return from Asia, almost 30 years ago.
• True north aspect and dreamy Pittwater views
• Private, little known residents'-only cul de sac, in a valley renowned for its stable micro-climate, that may genuinely be described as one of Pittwater's 'hidden gems'
• Immersed in nature and birdsong where the ebb and flow of the tide sets the rhythm of daily life
• Literally 'minutes' in the car to RMYC and RPAYC (or catch the courtesy bus!)
• 1960 full brick and concrete construction with Pittwater views from every room
• Warm, earthy, grounded energy that embraces you as a dear friend might
• Thoughtfully planned to maximise the benefits of passive solar design, each level is just 'one room deep', allowing excellent cross ventilation in summer and the storing of embedded warmth in winter
• Additional 'back up' air conditioning to assist on extreme days in any season
• Earthy tones with a focus on 'function over form', this home will appeal to those whose preference leans to that which is 'practical' rather than 'fashionable'
Land Area: 505.9 sqm approx.
Council Rates: $1,507 pa
Water Rates: $578 pa plus usage
Documents and details:
0411 197 486
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this media including but not limited to any property description, drawing, survey or image has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All measurements, distances, areas and time references are approximations only. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.