Nick & Jo Proudly Present 27 The Rise.
*All Offers are to be submitted through Market Buy (Ask Nick & Jo)*
Stylish, Modern and Easy to Enjoy.
Enviably nestled on an easy-care 336sqm block in a sought-after pocket of Gwelup, this impressive 2018-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home at The Rise encourages quality modern living of the lock-up-and-leave variety, conveniently situated just footsteps away from sprawling parkside wetlands, bus stops, playgrounds for the kids to enjoy and the site of the suburb's enchanted "secret garden". You will also love – and appreciate – living close to public transport, the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and golf-course resort, picturesque Lake Gwelup itself, top schools, shopping and the coast. Who said life had to be hard?!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Surrounded by other immaculate properties, this gem of a residence boasts a huge king-sized master retreat at the front of its floor plan – carpeted for comfort and comprising of split-system air-conditioning, separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower, stone vanity and separate toilet
• Beautifully-tiled open-plan kitchen, dining and family area with its own split-system for climate control, high ceilings, sparkling stone bench tops, double storage pantry, stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel double-drawer dishwasher, Smeg stainless-steel range hood and a 900mm-wide five-burner La Germania gas cooktop and oven
• Double doors reveal a carpeted theatre room that essentially doubles personal living options, off the the family and dining area
• A tranquil rear outdoor alfresco-entertaining area and private backyard off the main living zone, with very little to maintain – if anything at all
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with full-height built-in robes – all serviced by a light and bright main family bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and a sleek stone vanity
• Amongst the extras are a separate laundry with outdoor access, a separate second toilet, a linen press, a remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry and side access, solar-power panels, a security-alarm system, profile doors throughout, feature LED down lights, Colorbond fencing, an instantaneous gas hot-water system and reticulated front lawns
Other public-transport options (including Stirling Train Station), the freeway, main roads and even Carine Senior High School are all nearby, with Primewest Gwelup Shopping Centre, Hamersley Public Golf Course, Lake Gwelup Primary School, glorious swimming beaches and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment – now fully complete – just minutes away in their own right. What a location this is!