Leo Li and the team at Victory Lease Norwest is excited to present to you this impressive FIVE bedrooms double story home sits on a 525 m² block situated within one of Kellyville Ridge's most desirable locations.
The modern interiors, contemporary finishes such as high ceilings, upstairs ducted air-conditioning and a prime locale surrounded by lifestyle accentuates appeal to this recently completed 'Luxe' residence.
This unparalleled luxury home showcases quality finishing's and fixtures throughout. It caters for new and growing families. Some of the many amazing features of this home include:
- Newly Installed solar panels on the roof.
- Five well-scaled bedrooms All with built-ins
- Impressive master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Solid Timber floor upstairs
- Three naturally lit living spaces including lounge room, family room and dining room
- Home office optional downstairs
- Tiled to ceiling bathroom features a freestanding bath, built-in bathtub and modern toilet.
- Modern kitchen at the heart of the home with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, a range hood, breakfast bar and plentiful storage options
- Modern design laundry with plenty of storage space
- Multiple living areas, providing space and privacy for the whole family
- Secluded undercover outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Massive double garage with internal access and remote control door.
- Low Maintenance great-sized landscaped gardens
- Close to public transportation
- Approx. 1.8km to Rouse Hill Town Center
- Approx. 2.8km to Tallawong Metro Station
- Approx. 2.9km to The Ponds High School
- Approx. 300 m to Bus Stop
- Approx. 900 m walk to Lakes Edge Park
On the open home day, we will be taking offers, if you would like to request a contract prior to the open home please send through your detail.
*Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.