Offered for the first time in 53 years, this substantial double brick residence is positioned in a quiet enclave within walking distance to rail and city buses. Boasting 641sqm land in a prime position to take advantage of district leafy vistas with a separate one bedroom studio with its own separate entrance as a possible second income, this much loved original family home welcomes an exciting future revamp.
- Two storey/multi-level layout holds flexible plan options
- Well defined living with fireplace and separate dining room
- Timber and gas kitchen with casual dining opens to meet an open-air dining terrace
- Glorious child-friendly grounds with leafy surrounds
- Privately positioned with district views from second level
- Study/retreat, powder room, air conditioning and gas heating
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and balcony
- Single garage plus a storeroom/studio with separate entry, under house storage & wine cellar
- Close to Chatswood retail hub and train station for easy commute to Sydney CBD
- Stroll to Chatswood High School and Chatswood Public School
Disclaimer: Forsyth Real Estate believes that this information is correct but it does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy. Certain information has been obtained from external sources. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Figures may be subject to change without notice.