Unrivalled Space, Unbridled Luxury, Unbelievable Beauty!
An irresistible blend of trailblazing luxury, singular refinement and gallery-inspired indulgence, this all-new 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 6 car-park masterpiece celebrates in style over three lift-driven levels. A distinctive vision is at play here with every spectacular element of this contemporary classic sure to take your breath away!
Beyond a grand entrance under towering ceilings, discover a voluminous formal living room with sustainable solid timber joinery, perimeter bench seating and full-height windows welcoming natural light into every far-reaching corner. This impossibly elegant space, framed by a double-sided, marble-encased gas log fireplace, works equally well for entertaining or disappearing for some quiet time.
The home dramatically opens up to reveal vast, light and airy living and dining, underpinned by a marble-finished kitchen with the full suite of Miele appliances including a concealed fridge and a chef-friendly pair of ovens. Enriched by the inclusion of a well-proportioned butler’s pantry, this whole workspace will be a constant source of inspiration and a centrepiece for celebration.
Glide over French oak parquetry and extend the luxury living outdoors on a sun-kissed symphony of private alfresco deck space. A sunlit stage for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, cook up a storm on a built-in BeefEater BBQ with a natural gas connection.
Architect-designed and quality-built with clean considered lines, the creative blueprint is a pure dedication to natural light, functional space and the home’s exquisite Bayside location. Featuring palatial bedrooms upstairs and down, the quartet of bedrooms are lavishly proportioned for rest, retreat and study, each with extensive robing and private marbled ensuites fitted with superior Rogerseller and Villeroy and Boch fixtures and finishes. An upstairs retreat strikes the optimal balance between privacy and connectivity.
The lower ground-floor level showcases a versatile retreat suitable for use as a home theatre, while the remote-controlled garage is capable of storing up to 6 vehicles, graced with a mirrored feature wall for slick presentation. There’s even potential to re-purpose some of this cavernous space as a gym, if so desired.
Special appointments ensure comfort levels are at an absolute premium with everything designed for functionality, ease of use and aesthetic excellence. Enjoy an executive study with a fully fitted workstation, a large laundry, sumptuous powder rooms on ground and basement level, internal lift, extensive heating/cooling, advanced security, and so much more. The high-tech home can also be remotely controlled through a mobile phone with app-driven software handling the blinds and the multi-zone security.
Footsteps from the pocket park and playground of Hanby Street Reserve, the coveted address has it all! Enjoy a short stroll to Were Street cafes, New Street buses, leading Bayside schools and scintillating sunsets on Dendy Street Beach. Make your move into a prized neighbourhood today.
At a glance...
* 4 large, light and bright bedrooms all with luxe ensuites boasting Rogerseller and Villeroy and Boch fittings and finishes, hand-held and rainfall showers, and sleek Silver Ash marble detailing
* Ground-floor bedroom enjoys access to a private north-facing bluestone terrace
* Luxurious main bedroom ensuite showcases a freestanding bath, twin vanity and a dual shower
* Exquisite formal living room with built-in window seating, a double-sided gas log/stone fireplace and solid timber cabinetry
* Gallery-sized open-plan living and dining also with a double-sided gas log/stone fireplace
* Brand-new Super White marble kitchen with integrated Miele appliances including twin ovens and a fridge/freezer
* Sizeable butler’s pantry
* Stately study with a built-in desk, shelving and cabinetry
* Vast upstairs retreat
* Versatile home cinema on basement level
* Luxurious powder rooms on ground and lower-ground levels
* Large marble-detailed laundry with a bench and integrated cabinetry
* Alfresco entertaining deck boasting a built-in BeefEater BBQ on mains gas
* Rear terrace with an irrigated planter garden
* Handy internal lift
* Basement parking for up to 6 cars with a mirrored feature wall and secure remote-controlled entry
* Potential to refashion garage space for a home gym
* Substantial storage solutions throughout
* Basement wine storage racks
* Reverse-cycle zoned heating and cooling plus hydronic heating
* French oak herringbone parquetry flooring
* Low-maintenance garden with lighting and an irrigation system
* Touch-screen automation for a wide range of tasks, remotely or otherwise
* Commercial-grade double glazing
* Remote-controlled blinds and external shutters
* Recessed down-lighting and slick track lighting
* Marble-topped drop zones at front door and entrance to main bedroom
* Architecturally designed 1,500mm thick Eveneer front door
* Brushed nickel fittings throughout by Rogerseller
* Polished plaster walls upon entrance
* Video intercom entry and advanced security system
* Interiors designed by Kate Roach
* Moments from schools, restaurants, transport, shopping, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 2077