Investors and multi-generational families should put this versatile real estate opportunity on their must-see list. Behind the classic three-bedroom home at the front of the block lies a private and separately metred two-bedroom second dwelling at the rear. Reap the rewards of a dual income investment by renting out both with a combined income of $780 per week, or you may choose to live in one residence whilst renting out the other. This property may also suit a blended family or those with grown children saving for their own home, ageing parents, or visitors needing their own space and privacy. Either way it presents as a compelling real estate prospect. Adjoining a grassy reserve at the rear, Cameron Street is wonderfully quiet, yet the university is just five minutes away and it's an easy stroll to Stockland Jesmond for all your shopping needs.
- Two self-contained homes on a north facing block of 582sqm
- Front property features three bedrooms, air-conditioned lounge and dining spaces, sky-lit kitchen with new appliances, a sunroom/study and an original full-size bathroom with a single garage and fenced backyard. Approximate return of $420pw
- Rear property is just four years old and features air-conditioned open plan living, two robed bedrooms, bathroom combined laundry, an electric-equipped kitchen and a secure storage shed, with an approximate rental of $360pw
- 12 solar electricity panels on main house
- Rear property offers direct access to the grassy reserve behind
- 1.3km to Heaton Public school and Callaghan College Jesmond
- Land rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $815 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.