Lifestyle and Comfort Redefined
This sleekly modern gem brings together an inspiring blend of conscientious design, thoughtful touches and unsurpassed construction. The result is a masterful house that redefines the concepts of lifestyle and comfort, taking them to new heights you have to experience for yourself.
Set in a new complex, an immediate impression of style is made by the contemporary combination façade. Multiple materials effortlessly interlink for maximum aesthetic appeal, hinting at the exciting interiors of the dual level house and enticing you indoors.
On the upper-level, open plan living creates a flowing space which is roomy and flooded in natural light. Multiple living areas elegantly co-exist, with ample space offered for relaxation and socialising, all centred by the impressive gourmet kitchen. A massive outdoor alfresco balcony area, accessed via sliding glass doors, is a perfect year-round option for entertainment.
Downstairs there are three generous bedrooms, all with thick flushy carpets. The second bedroom has built-in-robes, as does the sprawling master suite, which also boasts a sparkling ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. There's a main bathroom too, servicing the rest of the bedrooms. Both bathrooms have frameless shower screens and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Some of the standout features of this home include:
- Double-glazed windows stretch from the floor to the ceiling, allowing bucketloads of natural light in.
- The kitchen is home to an island bench with a waterfall stone benchtop. It also has 900mm five-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and a dishwasher.
- Matte black tapware is found on all sinks.
- There's an undermounted sink in the kitchen, as well as soft-close drawers.
- Stunning timber floorboards to the open-plan kitchen and living areas.
- Zone controlled ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- LED lighting throughout.
- The balcony has a glass balustrade.
- There's a natural gas continuous flow hot water system.
- A single garage with automatic panel lift door is on the lower level.
- There's a large private courtyard with second access.
- A total of 203-square-metres of building space.
With Norwood Swimming Centre and Borthwick Park around the corner, you couldn't ask for a better location. All the amenities you need are nearby, and it's zoned for Marryatville Primary School and Marryatville High School.
If you're interested in this special home, please get in touch today.