If you're looking for the perfect blend of modern comforts with low maintenance living, this beautifully presented home could be just the ticket. Carefully finished to an up-market aesthetic, it sits in a sought-after part of Toowong, subtly but firmly placing it into the category of blue-chip real estate.
The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area maximises available space, unified by wall-to-wall tiling and an abundance of natural light. There's a split-system airconditioner for comfort, while the functional kitchen offers plenty of space to work. It comes with a built-in oven, cooktop and rangehood. Sliding glass doors effortlessly flow out to a private balcony.
There are two generous bedrooms, both carpeted and the main coming with a built-in-robe. They're serviced by a bathroom with a large shower and a vanity, as well as a space for a washing machine.
The popular complex has a Mediterranean feel to it, with the tightly held apartments proving popular amongst investors, first homeowners and city professionals. There's also a single lockup garage dedicated to unit 3.
With easy access to both Coronation Drive and Milton Road, there are a host of location pluses for this apartment:
- It's an easy five-kilometre commute into the centre of Brisbane.
- Toowong Village is a three-minute drive away. Here you can find all the amenities you require, from banks to shops and everything in between.
- Toowong Memorial Park is within walking distance.
- There are numerous restaurants and cafes within easy reach.
- Plenty of public transport options nearby.
If you have any questions about this rare opportunity, please get in touch today.