Drenched in sunlight, this light filled apartment is bright and breezy with a modern design and functional flow that make it the perfect move in or rent out ready townhouse! Screened across its face with tropical gardens and towering palms, there is a formal entry for guests via sliding doors into the living areas.
- Open-plan living/dining opens to front and back courtyard
- Air conditioning throughout for year-round comfort
- Generous kitchen with plenty of storage and prep areas, plus breakfast bar
- Modern bathroom with glass corner shower
- King-sized master bedroom built-in robe and air conditioning
- Second bedroom with built-in and air conditioning
- Large paved front courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Internal laundry with additional guest toilet
- Extra storeroom provides ample storage space
- Parking for two vehicles
On the ground floor are the free-flowing living and dining areas with feature tiled flooring and light filled windows that frame the courtyard views. The kitchen includes banks of built-in storage with overhead cupboards and a breakfast bar as well.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms each with a built-in robe and A/C along with feature tiled flooring underfoot, even the bathroom is basked in sunlight with large windows framing the treetop views.
Outside the home offers a huge courtyard with extended paved areas allowing for epic entertaining under the stars. Imagine some string lighting overhead and a table set for guests – this would be awesome. Easy care tropical gardens are flourishing with colour and will fill your vases year-round though are super simple to maintain. There is a sheltered verandah area perfect for the morning coffee or just to take in the fresh air.
Located only a short drive from local shops, nearby to bus routes and more, this is a great property for the investor or the home buyer.
Around the Suburb:
- Located nearby to bus routes and easy commute through to local shops
- Nearby to the Nightcliff foreshore area and ocean bike riding paths
- Local shops and major retailers at Nightcliff with Woolworths and more
- Local markets throughout the Dry Season at Nightcliff for fresh produce and wares
Council Rates: $1,530 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1984
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: vacant Possession
Body Corp: Whittles