Experience the essence of beachfront living in this spacious three bedroom North facing apartment perfectly positioned in one of Burleigh Heads most sought after buildings 'Koolamara' offering the buyer an idyllic location, enviable lifestyle plus superb ocean views.
Overlooking the park and through to the ocean, this apartment is 178sqm in size and is still in original condition ready for your makeover and personal touches. Offering three bedrooms two with built-ins, two bathrooms and secure parking it gives you a sense of privacy and space with a unique large layout and abundance natural light.
The spacious open plan living and dining area leads out onto the Northeast facing balcony where you can enjoy beautiful beach views and cooling ocean breezes. Plenty of outdoor living space as this apartment features an additional entertainers sized balcony off the second bedroom perfect for those summer BBQ's.
Positioned right on the Esplanade you're only a few steps from basking in the beauty of Burleigh Heads beach, famous for its world-renowned surf break, iconic headland and stunning nature reserve.
No on-site management and just 24 units in the building comprising of mostly owner occupiers it's not hard see why these units are tightly held and for good reason.
- In the extremely sought after 'Koolamara' building
- 178sqm first floor apartment providing ease of living
- Complete original condition, a blank canvas to make it your own
- Kitchen with electric cooking and large pantry
- Flowing open plan design as soon as you enter the property
- Three large bedrooms, master with ensuite
- North-East stunning ocean views, light and bright throughout
- Two balconies one with ocean views the other providing a space to entertain
- Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
- Secure single remote garage space on the ground floor
- Recently upgraded building with lift access in a well looked after complex
- Located on the Esplanade directly across from pristine Burleigh Beach
- Walking distance to transport, North Burleigh surf club & Miami one Coles
- 15-minute walk to the popular James Street hub of cafés & restaurants
- 15 minute drive to M1 Pacific Motorway
- 15 minute drive to Robina
- 20 minute drive to Coolangatta Airport & Tweed
- 45 minute drive to outskirts of Brisbane 60 minutes to Brisbane Airport