Light, bright and contemporary home with 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on a standalone residence with an easy-care 220sqm GREEN TITLE block, very spacious and finds itself nestled in a desirable location just footsteps away from bus stops and food, coffee and shopping on Cambridge Street.
Beyond lovely new lawns and low-maintenance landscaped gardens lies a beautifully-tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area behind the privacy of a gorgeous French door. The kitchen itself is delightful and boasts neutral tones, ample storage, quality engineered stone bench tops, double sinks, stylishly-tiled splashbacks, a corner pantry, an integrated range hood, a stainless-steel gas cooktop, a Bosch oven and a stainless-steel Miele dishwasher.
From there, a sliding door leading out to a spacious paved north-facing courtyard makes the transition between indoor and outdoor entertaining rather seamless - with gated access for your guests from a tranquil rear laneway simply an added bonus. Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are headlined by a huge carpeted master-bedroom suite where a walk-in wardrobe and a separate linen press meet an intimate ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and twin "his and hers" vanities.
You will absolutely love living in a quiet central position like this one that is also close to picturesque Lake Monger, Wembley Primary School, Shenton College, the Wembley Hotel, restaurants, sporting facilities, entertainment hotspots, shopping at Floreat Forum, Wembley Golf Course, Bold Park, the city, coast and the heart of neighbouring Subiaco. Just lock-up, leave and love the lifestyle - it's that simple!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Large carpeted upstairs 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
- Generous carpeted 3rd bedroom with a WIR, also on the upper floor
- Separate bath and shower to the main upstairs bathroom
- Freshly painted internal and external
- Practical laundry with a double linen press, outdoor access to a side drying courtyard and internal shopper's entry via the remote-controlled double lock-up garage - complete with its own storage area, courtyard access and roller-door entry off the rear laneway
- Separate upper-level toilet and linen press
- Downstairs powder room
- Under-stair storage
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
-Gas bayonet downstairs in the lounge area and also in the courtyard.
- Security-alarm system
- Feature skirting boards
- Brand-new gas hot-water system
- Easy-care gardens - including new lawns and freshly-landscaped gardens at the front of the house, also new established plants to the courtyard area
- Mains reticulation
- Two side-access gates
- Solid brick-and-tile construction
- Total living area - 196sqm (approx.) including the porch and garage/store
- Built in 2003
-Fresh painting throughout
- Double secure lock up garage off ROW
- Close to St John of God Subiaco Hospital, Lords Recreation Centre, West Leederville and Subiaco Train Stations and the freeway
- Easy access to other top educational facilities
- Minutes away from both City Beach and our vibrant Perth CBD
Land Size: 220sqm
Contact Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 or Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 for further information or to arrange your viewing.
*CENTRO ESTATES INSPECTION INFORMATION*
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres), avoid touching surfaces such as door handles, cupboard handles, walls etc. while you are inspecting the property. If you have any hand sanitizer we ask that you please use it before entering the property or we will have some available for use.
Unfortunately we do kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well