Safe and secure 3 bedroom townhouse located 200m to the beach, providing the perfect home or ideal investment!
Introducing this recently refreshed townhouse circa 2005, providing an enviable lifestyle in an ideal location. A smart floor plan comprises for 3 generous bedrooms upstairs, open plan living and dining downstairs, all flowing into a low maintenance courtyard ideal for the Sunday afternoon BBQ entertaining friends and family.
Further features of the property include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Additional study/ store room off front entry
- Stone bench-tops to kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher
- Stone feature wall to main living area
- Undercover alfresco dining to rear courtyard
- Main bedroom with 2-way access to bathroom and built in robes
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Single lock up garage with direct access inside
- Laundry with direct access to rear courtyard
- Ample storage throughout, with full store room under stairs
- Alarm system
- Intercom allowing guest access
- Second bathroom downstairs
- Gated entry located in tightly held small community group
And the list goes on...
Location Location! This property has not only been designed with convenience in mind however is also nestled in an area where convenience is of the utmost importance. Zoned for both Brighton Primary and Brighton Secondary School. Within Walking distance to shops, restaurants and cafe lifestyle on Jetty Road. Train and bus public transport at your fingertips. Surrounded by quality schools, recreational areas and amenities, this one is sure to please. Simply move in and start living!
Are you thinking of purchasing this property as an investment? Speak with our Property Management team on how we can assist you.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property's land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.