Capturing picturesque views of the Port Hacking River and Royal National Park, this exceptional family home is defined by its impeccable interiors and dramatic sense of space presenting a fabulous balance of indoor and outdoor entertainment areas flooded with natural light and superbly presented for modern family living.
Privately positioned on a sprawling 790.4sqm parcel of land the home boasts beautifully manicured gardens highlighted by a sought-after sundrenched northerly aspect, a choice of alfreso terraces and a family sized swimming pool perfect for year-round entertainment. Enjoy relaxing walks to the pristine waters of Lilli Pilli baths and a convenient 2 minute drive to local schools and shops.
- Formal living/reading room, elevated dining area, & sunken lounge room with A/C
- Well-appointed kitchen features sleek benchtops, ample cabinetry and gas cooktop
- Four bedrooms over 2 levels include two main sized with ensuites & walk-in wardrobes
- Located upstairs an oversized rumpus room connects to a spacious covered balcony
- Stylish bathrooms, guest powder room, internal laundry with custom built cabinetry
- Multiple alfresco terraces & solar heated in-ground pool bordered by manicured gardens
- Double remote garage, internal access, exceptional storage space & off-street parking
Size: 790.4sqm (approx)
Council: $646 per quarter (approx)
Water: $215 per quarter (approx)
Auction: Onsite Saturday 2nd April - 9:30am
Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Farrah Tidmarsh 0417 674 044