This timeless architectural masterpiece combines world class luxury with spellbinding 180-degree harbour views. Set in an elevated position on arguably East Drummoyne's finest street, the master-built home epitomises superior craftmanship and beautiful aesthetic detail across two expansive levels. Capturing calming vistas from almost every room, the upper-level flows effortlessly from a leafy and shaded courtyard at the rear to a magnificent harbour facing entertainer's terrace at the front. Thoughtful design principles capitalise on the waterside location to create a luxurious sense of space filled with natural light and cooling breezes. Perfect for multi-generational living or growing families, the lower level features a self-contained guest suite with kitchen, lounge and bedroom, plus separate entrance. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the New Years Eve fireworks and conveniently located, only 180m to Birkenhead Pt retail, 100m to Drummoyne sailing Club, and 400m to CBD express bus.
• Flawless four-bedroom residence in an exclusive dress-circle position
• Master suite with glittering harbour outlook, luxury ensuite, and soaring ceiling
• Two upper-level queen-sized guest bedrooms, both with built-in robes
• Modern guest bathroom with frameless glass shower and spa bath
• Chef grade kitchen with sleek cabinetry, abundance of storage, Miele appliances
• Sunlit open plan living/dining area, seamless flow through to grand entertainer's terrace
• Ground level fully self-contained guest suite with kitchen, lounge and garden access
• Large internal laundry, and guest shower and toilet. Rear sunroom with adjoining courtyard
• Ducted air and gas heating, floor heating, ducted vacuum
• Four car lock up garage
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.