4 Bedroom ‘Budget Beater’ in Busby & Must be sold!
A deceased estate brings this four bedroom home to the market for the first time since 1964. Rest assured that it will be sold pretty much no matter what to finalise the family matters!
This home & garden has been lovingly cared for by the one family for almost 6 decades; and it is obvious! Sadly the time has come to part with property which presents remarkably well for its’ age with renovated bathroom and modernised kitchen added bonuses.
As this property will not loan itself to redevelopment opportunities in our opinion, it will present a great opportunity for the “budget conscious” buyers looking for a neat 4 bedroom home with room enough for the kids to kick a ball and hang out in the rumpus room.
Busby Public School is literally just around the corner and 250 metres away whilst Woolworths and the local shopping mall are located about 700 mtrs away.
633 sq mtr block with loads of under house storage (able to walk around under the house).
Contact Mark Sawyer to arrange your private inspection of 30 Busby Road, Busby
Click on the following link to register to bid for the auction: https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/74210
Auction On Line Saturday 18th September, 2021 @ 9.30am
The seller reserves the right to bring forward the auction or sell prior to auction. Please be aware that webpage enquiries require a contact number and email address. Enquiries that do not have this information may not receive a response. Disclaimer:“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”
Note: In lieu of the current COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) crisis; rest assured that we will be working in accordance with the advice and guidance of the Government. We are committed to operating within these new restrictions. We remain focused on the health and safety of the public, staff and local communities and responding to the situation as it evolves daily. Social distancing will be required to be maintained at all inspections with no physical contact. Hand sanitiser will be available on site. Note well:
1. Those who are feeling unwell may not enter the home.
2. Those who have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days may not attend the home.
3. If an attendee has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the home they must contact the Sales Agent immediately.
4. We are discouraging physical contact, so please refrain from doing so.
5. You will need to provide your details prior to the inspection & for our register so that you may be contacted if needed.
6. Documents pertaining to this property, such as contracts and brochures may not be on display but provided by email.
Property Code: 98