Ideally set in a quite sought-after street of Cul-de-Sac in Epping and positioned on the high side North to rear home presents an outstanding opportunity.
This brick home with 676sqm has been recently renovated with new bathroom and kitchen. 3 generous size bedrooms with built-in robes, new tile and timber floor, make it a warm and sweet home to a growing family.
As recently CDC approved for 2 duplex, this house is also a rare and exciting opportunity for developers and builders to start construction straight away.
- Land size 676 sqm
- CDC approved duplex site
- Newly renovated bathroom and kitchen
- Solar electricity panels
- Gas boosted solar hot water system
- Level backyard with low maintenance
- Easy walk to Epping Station, local shops, and parks
- Catchment for Epping West Public School, Cheltenham Girls High School, Carlingford High School
- Move in, renovate, or rebuild