Located in the heart of Castle Hill, this family home is within walking distance to Castle Hill Metro, city express bus stop, Castle Towers and within the catchments of Castle Hill High School and Castle Hill Public School.
Perched high up off the street with district views, the residence offers an abundance of natural light and space for the growing family.
- Multiple living and entertaining areas, providing the great family lifestyle.
- Manicured front garden and courtyard creates impressive entry to the property
- Modern kitchen adjoining the spacious dinning room, connecting with the fantastic outdoor entertaining area, with large timber deck and in-ground swimming pool.
- Master bedroom with contemporary en-suite and walk-in-robe, along with two other bedrooms sharing the same balcony, located upstairs, plus another in law accommodation downstairs with en-suite and adjoining rumpus.
- Updated main bathroom with quality finishes and skylight.
– City Bus | 200m (2 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 1.5km (3 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 1.1km (2 min drive)
– Castle Hill RSL Club | 1.4km (2 min drive)
– Heritage Park | 1.8km ( 3 min drive)
– Hills Super Centre | 3.6km (8 min drive)
– Castle Hill Public School | 1.4km (3 min drive)
– Castle Hill High School | 1.5km (3 min drive)