SOLD - Contact Zac 0432 141 648 to enquire
Beautifully presented, immaculately maintained and renovated for your benefit, this three-bedroom ensuite home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy. Perfectly positioned in a quiet loop street and siding expansive nature reserve, this is the ideal family home in a wonderful, friendly neighbourhood.
It is evident that careful consideration was given to the renovations and upgrades completed throughout the home. With a long list of fabulous additions, the creature comforts on offer have been implemented with functionality, practicality and every day family living in mind. The 5.5 star energy rating is a testament to the owner's commitment to sustainability. With energy efficiency at the forefront of the upgrades, this home is complete with double glazed windows, external shutters, wall insulation and ceiling insulation.
Offering over 140m2 of internal living space, the home includes two separate living areas to accommodate the whole family. Complete with gorgeous engineered timber floors, the light-filled informal living space is furnished with glass stacker sliding doors to ensure seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors.
Externally, there is truly something for everyone in the family. Enjoy a summer barbecue with friends and family on the generous covered entertaining area, complete with power, or simply watch the children play on the expansive grassed space. You will enjoy your very own fresh produce from the easy care front gardens that feature an array of prolific fruit trees including pear, apple, plum and fig.
With all the hard work completed, this home is ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy. If you have been looking for the perfect family home, we encourage you to inspect 31 Ferrett Cct, Kambah.
• Beautifully renovated three-bedroom ensuite home in a quiet loop street siding reserve
• Two light filled living areas including a family room with stacker sliding doors to the rear deck and garden
• Kitchen decorated in neutral tones includes a Miele stainless steel dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop and good bench and cupboard space
• Stunning engineered timber flooring to the informal living area
• Main bedroom has a full wall of built-in robes, as well as a walk-through robe and beautifully renovated and spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and open shower alcove
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle units ensures comfort year round
• Double glazed windows, shutters on all external windows, wall insulation and ceiling insulation makes a fabulous energy efficient home
• Four door linen cupboard for great internal storage options
• Easy care front garden with a large array of fruit trees including pear, apple, plum, fig
• Three water tanks with pumps hold over 8,000L's – fabulous for the garden!
• Large workshop to the rear of the home will impress the home handyman
• Pretty rear garden includes a large covered outdoor entertaining area all powered and ready for summer barbeques
• Car accommodation is provided by a double carport and there are off street parking options
• Perfectly positioned siding parkland and only a short stroll to Lazzari Bros coffee shop, local primary school and the well-equipped Kambah Village shopping centre