You needn't feel like your closed-in, living at No 31 Honeymyrtle Drive.
Situated on a generous 709m2 corner allotment, where you are not looking into your neighbour's yards, this home is elevated above the main street frontage and screened by leafy established gardens. Its low-set brick construction provides for easy access with no stairs to navigate and is sure to appeal to all types of home owners and investors.
The interior of the home feels bright and airy and will serve the needs of a family well. Featuring 3 bedrooms with a study/media room, a separate lounge room, open plan family/dining area and well appointed, practical kitchen.
Features to appreciate;
* Caesar Stone kitchen bench top, large breakfast bar, new oven & dishwasher
* All bedrooms have robes and ceiling fans.
* Walk-thru robe in large main bedroom with ensuite bathroom,
* Hard wearing bamboo flooring flows through the living areas, kitchen & study
* The separate lounge has a ceiling fan
* The dining/family room and study have an air conditioner
* Family bathroom with shower and bathtub, plus a separate toilet and vanity
* Internal access from garage and separate laundry with access to rear yard
* Colorbond roof with solar array (24 panels) and Fronius Inverter (5kw)
* Rental yield estimate $700 pw
There is much to appreciate in how this home sits on the 709m2 block that offers great side access for a boat or caravan, plus there is room to incorporate an outdoor living & entertaining area and even a small pool.
This well loved family home has served its owners well and they're off to the live a country life.
Conveniently positioned to local shopping centres, high school (Banora Point High - 1km), golf course and located in a quiet street among well-presented homes, this home will be snapped up quickly, so be sure to put this one on your list to inspect this Saturday 19th Feb at 10-11am.