Spacious Two bedroom apartment enjoys an easterly aspect to the river and beyond, situated in the heart of the Dockside precinct within a short walking distance to shops, restaurants and transport. Beautiful river views from the front balcony adds to the wonderful ambience of the apartment.
This apartment features:
- Renovated kitchen with great bench space and storage.
- Desirable eastern aspect
- Large open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings.
- Living area and master bedroom both opens onto the entertainer's balcony.
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite.
- Roomy second bedroom with built in robes.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning, security intercom entry and a secure car park.
This property is a fine example of the highest standard of inner city living and demands an inspection to be truly appreciated.
Ideally located in the centre of the Point it is a short stroll to the cross-river ferry terminals, hotel, shops, restaurants, deli's etc.
There are many high quality restaurants and cafes within walking distance of all areas. Those who reside in Kangaroo Point enjoy the benefits of an inner-city lifestyle in a peaceful setting without the hustle and bustle. Strong demand exists for both rentals and sales in this exclusive area.
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and park lands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses, Clem Jones tunnel (M7), South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the 'Gabba'.