Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25079
Reproduction 'Heritage Style' home, situated on a quiet street within easy walking distance to Blackwood's vibrant shopping precinct, cafes, public & private schools, bowling club, football club, Blackwood Forest, Wittunga Botanic Garden, and Coromandel Railway Station.
* Open plan luxury living with large bay window overlooking lush lawns, moss rocks, gardens & adjacent park with large shade trees.
* Quality brickwork with red brick quoins. Woodland Grey colorbond roof.
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, & large island bench with breakfast bar.
* Spacious master bedroom/parents' retreat with bay window, walk-in-robe & full ensuite.
* Executive study large enough to be used as 4th bedroom or 2nd living area.
* Fine Italian porcelain tiles throughout.
* Quality carpet in bedrooms & study.
* 2.7m ceilings with ornate cornices, architraves & skirting.
* Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
* Rinnai Infinity gas hot water system with 3 electronic temperature controls.
* Alarm system, downlights, multiple tv points, & numerous power points.
* Abundance of storage including built-in cupboards to bedrooms, bathroom & hallway.
* Low maintenance lawns & gardens overlooking a park with walking path, park benches & large gum trees.
* 2x tiled verandahs with bull nose roofing, 2x paved courtyards, established lawns & gardens, and raised vegetable gardens encased in rustic timber sleepers.
* B&B potential.
Highly recommended for your inspection. Enquire today.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.