Due to the lock down extension, the auction is postponed until 10/08/21.
Often sought but rarely found.
32-34 O’Connell Street, Newtown represents an incredibly rare once in a life time opportunity to acquire an entire block of 12 x 1 bedroom apartments in one of the Inner West’s best locations.
Set in the most desirable North Newtown location, these apartments offer a phenomenal investment prospect with strong income stream, excellent rental demand and capital growth potential.
Ideal for investors, developers or self managed super funds this property also has the added benefits of further redevelopment, site amalgamation, potential for strata subdivision and the addition of more units (all subject to council approval).
- 12 x 1 bedroom apartments set over 3 levels on a prime corner block.
- Land area of 441sqm approximately.
- Gross annual income $224,000 approximately (currently under let due to virus).
- 2 x car spaces with potential to add more.
- Refurbished interiors with modern kitchens and bathrooms, tiled throughout.
- Current DA approval to create courtyards for ground floor apartments.
- Highly sought after Inner West location with close proximity to King Street, transport, shops, schools, Sydney University, RPA, CBD & parklands.
- Strong, consistent rental history.
- High quality multi unit asset.
Auction: Tuesday 20th July 2021 at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney commencing 10:30am (live stream & online bidding available).
Inspection: Saturday 11:00 - 11:45am, Wednesday 2:00 - 3:00pm or by appointment
For more information, or to obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum please contact Samuel Theo on 0416 523 226 or by email [email protected]