One of only a select few properties that so enviably sits on a massive 1,800 sqm (approx.) block of their own, this magnificent 4 bedroom 2 bathroom-plus study family home defines modern spaciousness and comfort whilst providing you with the dream backyard you and your loved ones have always wanted.
An enormous rear yard leaves enough room for a future swimming pool, workshop, granny-flat or even tennis court, with the current shade from the trees supplying a picturesque backdrop to fabulous outdoor entertaining underneath a tiled alfresco. Internally, the room sizes are also generous, highlighted by a huge master retreat-come-parent's lounge with an extra-large walk-in wardrobe, backyard access, and a giant fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – over-sized walk-in rain shower, separate bathtub, separate toilet, twin "his and hers" vanities and all.
Double doors even reveal a carpeted front theatre room that merely extends personal living options from the adjacent open-plan family, dining and kitchen area. This expansive central hub is impeccably-tiled and is where most of your casual time will be spent, boasting sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for quick meals, double sinks, a large walk-in pantry, stainless-steel dishwasher, range-hood, gas-cooktop and Westinghouse-oven appliances, splendid views of the kids at play in the yard and direct alfresco access.
Two sets of double side-access gates on the eastern and western ends of the property are simply added bonuses, with the latter allowing you to drive through to the rear of the block and park as many vehicles as you like. There is heaps of space for your boat, caravan and trailer, too. It's almost too good to be true.
A plethora of lush and picturesque local parks can be found nearby, along with Alkimos Primary School, John Butler Primary College, Alkimos College, St James' Anglican School, The Gateway Butler Central Shopping Centre, Butler Train Station and the newly-extended Mitchell Freeway. Throw in a very close proximity to beautiful northern-suburbs' beaches and the site of the future Alkimos Train Station and you have yourself quite the location to call home. You wanted space – and now you've got it in abundance!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• High ceilings to main living
• Large tiled front study
• Huge open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Separate theatre room
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Massive backyard with so much space to do as you please
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a massive master retreat and spacious 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with full-height mirrored built-in robes
• Alfresco access from the 4th bedroom
• Light and bright main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Functional, light-filled laundry with a full-height three-door sliding linen press and external access down the side of the block
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry and a storage area
• Feature entry door
• Quality modern blind fittings and window treatments throughout
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Feature down lighting
• Skirting boards
• CCTV security cameras
• Solar hot-water system
• Outdoor power points
• Side tool shed
• Ample secure parking space for boats, cars, caravans and trailers
• North-facing 1,800 sqm (approx.) block with dual side-access gates on either side of the property
• Close to the future Alkimos City shopping/medical precinct