A quintessential leafy Mount Martha home backdropped by blissful birdsong. This large two-storey residence offers a lifestyle-lover's dream backing directly onto the golf course reserve with a creek side walking trail across the street. Cleverly crafted to capture tranquil treetop vistas from every window, the upper level offers two lovely living zones with a wood heater and dual sets of glass sliding doors opening to a wraparound balcony.
A contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops services this serene sanctuary, which also boasts a master ensuite, large laundry and a rumpus room, sound-proof music room/studio and a home office with kitchenette and toilet on the lower level.
A paved rear outdoor entertaining area spills onto Norfolk Reserve with numerous walking tracks on your doorstep. A short distance to Mount Martha Primary School, the village and beach beyond.
• Tranquil leafy position, 3 living areas
• Home office with kitchenette & toilet
• Sound-proof music room/wine cellar
• Large family-size kitchen, dual ovens
• Master ensuite, entertaining balcony
• Walk or cycle to schools, shops & beach
• Tree-top views over reserve