A Californian treasure with cutting-edge glamour on 947sqm
The big picture.
Endless sunshine streams through the north-facing façade of this Californian Bungalow, showcasing exquisitely renovated and extended interiors. Like a rare and finely cut diamond, families are guaranteed to be mesmerised by the luxurious designer finishes. Love alfresco entertaining? Just kick back and relax with your friends as the kids laugh and play in the landscaped garden paradise where the spring and autumn colours are simply breathtaking.
The finer details.
Your guests will mingle alongside the shimmering white stone in the brand new connoisseur's kitchen featuring a white-enamel Smeg oven and Miele dishwasher. While the vast array of living zones combine ornate period flourishes with the latest contemporary enhancements, it's the separate fifth bedroom with stylish ensuite that will excite families seeking the flexibility of a guest bedroom, studio/retreat or even a home office with separate entry.
Cafes, schools, parks and transport – they're all right at your doorstep. Vibrant Through Road Village and Burwood Village offer fabulous dining and retail choices, while Lynden Park, Through Road Reserve and Cooper Reserve are there for exercise and relaxation. With Wattle Park Primary School just around the corner, walk to two tram routes bound for Strathcona, Siena College, Camberwell High, PLC, Mount Scopus and Deakin University.
• On the high side of a leafy street
• Inviting fireplaces in the sunny study and lounge room
• Full-height glazing and French doors out to an under-cover alfresco
• Kitchen fitted with 2pac soft-close cabinetry
• Sparkling bathrooms including a newly renovated fully-tiled porcelain ensuite
• Ducted heating and multiple split system air-conditioners
• Two-car carport parking
• Short drive to Middle Camberwell Shopping Village