In one of the most sought-after waterfront locations in Cape Cabarita, this deluxe dual-level family residence delivers a superb living experience with panoramas over the water that will take your breath away.
This property has recently had a 'no expense spared' renovation with premium inclusions thus creating a magnificent living environment in a highly prized address that gives you quick and easy access to everything this prestige resort community has to offer.
Complete with light-filled interiors, custom appointments and scenic outlooks, the property creates an architectural entertainers' haven. It is situated moments from Cape Cabarita's first-class facilities, the foreshores resort-style swimming pools and Angelo's Cabarita Restaurant.
This is your opportunity to move into this exclusive enclave of luxury homes.
- Wide timber look tiles and marble accents create a calming everyday oasis
- Harmonious collection of casual lounging areas over two sun-washed storeys
- Seamless indoor/outdoor immersion to the waterfront entertainers' paradise
- Marble-look island kitchen features chef-grade appliances and a large pantry
- An array of top end Miele appliances - wine fridge, dishwasher, refrigerator
- Three king-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, two with direct balcony access
- Ground floor study with built-in robe and large designer ensuite with buthtub
- Master room with ensuite, designer main bathroom has rainshower
- Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, wide oak flooring and downlights
- Rare opportunity to acquire an absolute waterfront property with luxe fittings
- Double automatic garage with internal access, with ample storage space
- Short drive to Cabarita shops, buses and schools, Concord Village's restaurants
A little more about Cape Cabarita;
Cape Cabarita is full of community and lifestyle activities. There are two tennis courts, three heated pools, a gym, a spa with a sauna and steam room, waterside walking paths and ample parkland and open spaces.
Cape Cabarita has some of the most sought after residences in all of Sydney. There are apartments and single family homes but it's the estate's 18 luxury waterfront and golf course fronting homes – architectural works of art – that are most coveted.