Rarely does community and convenience blend so well as it does at these brand-new residences on the fringe of Brisbane’s CBD.
Life at 35 Burdett St, Albion is shaped by a trendy village-like vibe where neighbours share recipes in the herb garden, relax in the communal park, laze by the central lap pool and enjoy a barbecue lunch on the sundeck.
Arden Property Group’s four building project is the ultimate destination for buyers seeking ease of city living minus the expense and density associated with many urban dwellings.
Retreat to the sanctuary of your private one, two or three-bedroom apartment which has all the hallmark high-quality features of an Arqus Design property.
Relax in knowing the quality of the build is to the satisfaction of Australia’s construction company giant, Hutchinson Builders.
Do not be fooled into thinking affordability means restraint because the finest fittings and fixtures are generously featured.
Spacious balconies, offering a functional dining space, are designed to capture expansive CBD views.
Close the glass doors separating the exterior from interior living, switch on the fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and prepare meals in a kitchen equipped with DeLonghi appliances.
A buzzing social environment does not compromise resident safety which is ensured via 24/7 security access and an on-site, full-time management team.
Underground resident and guest parking is easily available which is a wonderful asset for commuters walking just 600m to Albion Train Station or the nearby bus stop.
Just 5km from the city, Albion is quickly transforming into a more lucrative lifestyle location than the nearby trendy postcodes of Newstead, Teneriffe and New Farm.
Bordering the prestigious suburbs of Clayfield, Ascot and Hamilton, it includes a sought-after school catchment zone, offers a fantastic café culture, has acres of parkland, and is only a short drive to Portside Wharf and Brisbane Airport.
For the cost of renting, you can afford to buy into Brisbane’s greatest growth corridor.
- NBN available
- Security Access
- Built In Wardrobes
- Oversize bedrooms
- Smart use of space within
- Massive balconies to enjoy
- Well designed apartment layout
- Large living areas and internal space
- Fully ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Kitchens include DeLonghi gas cooktop and dishwasher
The complex features:
- Outdoor Spa
- 25m Lap Pool
- Fully Equipped Gym
- 100m from Crosby Park
- 600m from Albion Train Station
- Communal Zen Garden with Herb Garden
- Fully secure underground resident car parking
- Top end construction
- Plenty of secure underground visitor car parks available
- 24/7 Security access required for residents and their guests
- 10 mins to Portside Wharf
- Under 10 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Ascot State Primary School Catchment
- 5 mins drive to Gasworks & Racecourse Rd