LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 38 Lispenard Circuit, Point Cook. A contemporary abode with timeless inclusions, this immaculate single-storey residence has been meticulously designed to accommodate the modern family. Comprising open plan living, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and double car accommodation, this property offers effortless living and a low maintenance lifestyle. Set within the Upper Point Cook Estate and surrounded by quality homes and established amenities, this property is well-suited to first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
- With an abundance of light and space, the open plan family and meals zone offers a welcoming retreat for the family to enjoy. Displaying a neutral palette and finished with practical tiled flooring, this space encourages indoor/outdoor living, with walls of windows and seamless integration with the covered alfresco.
- Expertly designed, the kitchen is generous in size, with expansive stone countertops and a breakfast bar for casual meals. Ample storage includes overhead cabinetry and a full-sized pantry, while stainless-steel appliances include a 900mm gas cooktop and oven, plus a dishwasher.
- The versatile floorplan offers exceptional separation between bedrooms, ensuring privacy for family members and guests. The master suite boasts a walk-in-robe and en suite bathroom, while three additional bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and share access to the family bathroom, complete with a bathtub and separate toilet.
- This three-year-old residence enjoys a fully fenced and low maintenance 392m2 (approx.) grounds, including simple landscaping, a grassy lawn and a covered alfresco space, ideal for entertaining and outdoor dining.
- Additional highlights include a double remote-control garage with internal access, a separate laundry, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, roller blinds and downlights throughout.
With the popular Upper Point Cook Playground just around the corner, this location is perfectly suited to families, nearby to quality schools including Point Cook College, Point Cook Senior Secondary College and Stella Maris Catholic Primary School. Local shopping precincts include Stockland Point Cook and Featherbrook Shopping Centre, while an array of reserves and walking tracks await exploring. For commuters, convenient transport options include Williams Landing station, regular bus routes and direct access to the Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.