Love the Comfort, Convenience and Privacy from this Treasured Family Home
Softly elevated up from the street with a pleasant north-westerly aspect, this immaculate dual-level home captures magnificent sunsets and an outlook across Cressington Way Reserve and children's playground. Central to shops and schools and a short drive from John Hunter Hospital and the University of Newcastle, this is a fabulous home that provides convenience as well as a wonderful sense of peace and privacy.
Immaculate in its presentation, the home features a flexible floorplan that will excite families with two separate living areas and three bedrooms anchored by a spacious Tassie oak kitchen. A sunroom at the front is an ideal spot for those still needing to work from home, while a versatile extra room downstairs could easily be a fourth bedroom, rumpus or teen retreat. A covered alfresco will become a favourite spot for outdoor relaxation and entertaining, especially through the warm summer months and there's a gorgeous fernery if you have a green thumb. Treasured for over 40 years, this delightful home is ready to move into now, yet leaves the space for you to consider adding your own creative touches.
Offering an easy 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches with bus stops at the door allowing an easy commute between Hamilton, Broadmeadow, Lambton, New Lambton and Marketown, comfort and convenience are equally matched here.
- Solidly built and immaculately presented dual level home on 607sqm block
- Enjoy an afternoon drink or your morning coffee on the front porch
- Wander across the road to the reserve and playground where kids can run around
- Bi-fold doors separate the two separate living areas, one with air-conditioning
- Look out to the leafy garden views from the Tassie oak kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Full-size family bathroom plus handy second w.c
- Two of the three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all three
- Versatile lower-level extra room and internal access from double auto garage
- Central to Wallsend Village, Jesmond and Elermore Vale shops, just 1500m away
- In catchment for Wallsend Public school and Callaghan College
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.