Relaxed beach living in a highly desirable locale
This north facing, open plan light filled home provides excellent indoor and alfresco living. Nestled conveniently between Freshwater and Curl Curl villages, and only a short walk to the surf, rock pools and community atmosphere each has to offer, this coveted location is not to be missed.
This family home is situated on a quiet street, close to public transport, Warringah Mall, state ranking public and private schools and enjoys expansive northern views.
Beyond the two car undercover parking one enters a:
• light filled hall that leads to a large vestibule/study area,
• adjoining formal dining, open wood fireplace
• fully equipped gas/electric granite kitchen
• two generously proportioned bedrooms with built-ins and study nook
• Potential for extensive beach/ocean views to NCC from another level (STCA)
Following this is an elevated, north facing area with:
• Open plan living and casual dining areas with a gas fireplace
• First of two alfresco lounge areas
• Generous family sized bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Master bedroom with a well-appointed en-suite, built-ins and northern views
Outside you will find an easy maintenance garden with:
• Undercover granite gas BBQ
• Alfresco dining and lounging area
• Expansive understory area and currently serving as a gym, wine area, workshop and storage for all those beach "toys".
All of this is complemented with double glazed windows, solar electricity, brick cladding and masonry boundary fencing.