This family home is situated within the highly desirable Matthew Pearce Catchment in the heart of Baulkham Hills. Boasting a North-Facing aspect coupled with a substantial 700sqm block, this is the ideal place for a growing family to relocate.
With a convenient and spacious interior, the home has multiple living areas spread across grand proportions, featuring large windows with plantation shutters throughout. The external attributes of the home include two covered outdoor pergolas overlooking the glistening inground swimming pool and low maintenance backyard, perfect for hosting family and friends.
In addition to the three main bedrooms, the home features a granny flat - ideal for guest accommodation or as a teenage retreat.
A stone's throw from shops, local parks, reserves and public transport options, do not let the opportunity pass you by!
Property Features Include:
* Neatly presented front yard with spacious driveway
* Sunbathed living area with large window spread and plantation shutters and cosy fireplace
* Meal's area adjacent to the kitchen
* Combined family living and additional dining area with ease of access to the outdoor entertaining
* Spacious kitchen with large walk-in pantry, a servery window and an abundance of storage space
* Expansive laundry room with guest powder room and additional storage
* Three generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, two of which include built in robes
* Shared family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Two covered outdoor pergolas, both overlook the large impressively maintained inground swimming pool and a low maintenance – spacious backyard
* Massive underground storage with access to the double lock up garage