** Entry to the home - Via Edwin Ward Place ** Dual Street Access.
Nestled amid 700sqm with a north rear aspect and landscaped gardens peppered with soaring palms and gums, this stylish dual level contemporary residence provides a haven of luxury, tranquillity and privacy. Focused around an extensive open floor living and entertaining zone flowing to spectacular alfresco entertaining areas plus a lower floor family retreat, office or guest studio with a bathroom, it is only 200m to the waterside Yachtsman's Park and minutes to schools, Mona Vale Village and a choice of beaches.
• Flow-through design connects the front and rear alfresco areas
• Vast living, dining and family rooms housed under soaring ceilings
• Easy flow to a vast elevated north deck with tranquil district views
• Sliding doors open to covered entertainers' terrace and garden
• Granite kitchen with gas Ilve cooktop and integrated dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, tidy full main bathroom
• Main bedroom has walk-in robe, ultra-chic ensuite and air con
• Guest retreat/office/bedroom opens to sunny level north lawn
• Timber floors, plantation shutters, ceiling fans and gas outlet
• Set on 700sqm, private corner position, access via a cul-de-sac
• Easy stroll to Winneremy Bay Reserve and Pittwater High School
• Remote-controlled double lock up garage with workshop area