NO BODY CORPORATE LEVIES!!
This stunning 3-bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom, double car garaging townhouse in popular Moorooka presents a perfect option for the investor, first home buyer or downsizer.
Situated at the rear of a complex of only 4, this townhouse presents beautifully with its thoughtful open plan layout, 3 good sized bedrooms and a stunning master room with large en-suite and walk-in robe, modern main bathroom, high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, outdoor patio area and plenty of storage, offering the perfect low-maintenance lifestyle!
A lockup remote controlled garage with internal laundry completes the picture on what will be a popular property in this current market.
Features at a glance:
• Chic kitchen includes dual sinks, dishwasher, and gas cooktop
• Thoughtful open plan living and dining area with private entry
• Convenient powder room plus large under stair storage room
• Laundry area to the rear of garage for ease of access to line
• Double lock up garage with remote control and internal access
• Fenced private patio area perfect for entertaining or relaxing
• Large master bedroom with chic ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 have large floor to ceiling wardrobes
• Super stylish bathroom with shower over bath and vanity
• Separate private toilet and handy storage cupboard
But wait there’s more …
• Freehold townhouse with NO Body Corporate
• Ducted air-conditioning necessary in Queensland summers
• Pet friendly complex of only 4 townhouses
• 400 metres from Moorooka Train Station
• Approximately 9 kms from Brisbane CBD
Located in central Moorooka, this property is within the catchment of the Moorooka State School and St Brendan's Catholic Primary School. Also, within walking distance to public transport, schools, cafes, restaurants, and local shops including Woolworths. Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre is only 10kms away, as is the Rocklea Markets for all your fresh fruit and verges. Brisbane Golf Club is less than a 10 min drive away, and Brisbane City a mere 15 minutes’ drive up the M1.
Call Mark today for your chance to inspect this stunning property on 0434 917 766!