Situated at the rear of a well-presented small complex of four, this large contemporary style townhouse is sure to impress. Offering an abundance of space and natural light throughout, the upper level features an open plan living area with polished floorboards, air conditioning and high ceilings which open out to a private covered deck perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining. The generous sized main bedroom features sleek plantation shutters, an ensuite, built in robe and walk in robe.
The lower-level features two further bedrooms both with built in robes and access to a courtyard main bathroom, internal laundry and a remote double garage with additional storage.
Ideally positioned moments to Gosford CBD, waterfront, restaurants and train station, this is the perfect opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike to secure this well-presented townhouse in a very convenient location.
Additional features include:
• Main bedroom offers a built in wardrobe, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Two further bedrooms both with new carpet and blinds and built in wardrobes
• Large undercover entertaining deck off the living area upstairs
• Sleek and modern poly kitchen with gas cooktop, granite benchtops and dishwasher
• New split system air conditioning in main living area
• Internal inclinator - ideal for those who have trouble with stairs
• Remote double lock up garage with internal access plus additional off-street parking
• Currently tenanted till March 2022 for $530.00 per week
• Minutes from Gosford CBD, hospitals, cafes and train station
• Fantastic coastal lifestyle, 60 minutes north of Sydney via NorthConnex
Current Rental : $530 per week
Strata fees: $665 per quarter