Peacefully and privately positioned at the rear of a boutique block of just four, this immaculate apartment effortlessly balances contemporary style with Art Deco character throughout. In a prized top floor position, the interiors are bathed in morning sunlight, enjoying a spectacular north east aspect.
Well proportioned with separate lounge and dining spaces, the spacious master bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe. The deluxe kitchen has granite benches and stainless steel gas appliances, while there is also a modern fully tiled bathroom. Double brick, additional features include a large lock up garage on title, polished timber floors, security intercom and well maintained common areas.
Well placed for community living, it is just a short stroll to Burwood Train Station, Burwood Westfield, as well as moments to the boutiques, cafes and shops of exclusive Burwood village.
- Lounge/dining area enjoys tiled floors, alongside high ceilings
- Bedrooms enjoy hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Prized North East Aspect
- Modern stone island kitchen includes stainless gas cooktop
- Two generously sized bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom featuring combined bath/shower, fully tiled
- Highly coveted off street parking in secure lock-up garage
- Just minutes walk to Burwood RSL, Plaza, lifestyle amenities