This north-facing 3 bed, 1 bath, 2 car apartment captures unrivalled and uninterrupted views of the CBD and views of Brisbane River from both reaches of the corridor. Nestled among incredible homes in one of inner Brisbane's most sought-after suburbs, this waterfront apartment is a sanctuary for those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle in a complex of only 4 apartments. The home perfectly encapsulates an abundance of light with high ceilings, neutral colour pallet, and an open floorplan. Setting a new precedent for sophisticated living, enjoy the flawless union of indoor and outdoor living with a spacious entertainer's balcony that highlights the exemplary waterfront living.
The apartment opens up to the open-plan living, dining, and kitchen – framed by the floor to ceiling glass sliding doors leading out to the balcony. Enjoy a constant view of the river and CBD from every angle of this space - complete with high ceilings, tiled floors, and ample kitchen storage.
The apartment has 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and leafy views surrounding the complex – with 2 of the bedrooms having access to the second spacious balcony. Enjoy easy access to the main bathroom – complete with a separate toilet, shower, and bath. Next to this space is the huge laundry with plenty of storage.
- Mirena facilities available
- 198m2 (approx.) on title
- North-East aspect with city views and river views of both reaches of the river
- Only 4 apartments in the complex, located on large 810m2 (approx.) land parcel
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious, open-plan living/kitchen/dining with entertainer's balcony
- Aircon in living areas
- Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Secure parking with remote garage entry
- Future property potential of this apartment is endless
- Close proximity to a number of schools, parks, and cafes
- Moments away from Norman Park Ferry Terminal
Perfectly positioned, this property's prestigious address is conveniently located moments from a number of schools, parks, café's, restaurants, and niche suburb highlights. Parents will appreciate being minutes from Lourdes Hill, Norman Park State School and Coorparoo Secondary College. Fantastic local spots include Artworld Studio Gallery, Eastern Suburbs Football Club and Tennis Court, Norman Creek, multiple parks and an off-lease dog park close by. Transport needs are services by the Norman Park Ferry (meters from the property), bus stops, and Norman Park train Station.
Contact Justin Smith to arrange an inspection today!