Your family will love living in this character-laden 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that delightfully sits on an elevated block and benefits from stunning ocean views, as well as a fantastic location just minutes away from the magnificent Hillarys Boat Harbour and all of the wonderful beaches surrounding it.
A north-facing double-door entrance allows you to take in a splendid tree-lined vista from your doorstep too, before a gorgeous French door reveals a sunken front lounge and dining room with high raked ceilings, charming original brickwork, a fan, its own slice of the seascape and outdoor access to a massive pitched entertaining patio with plenty of paving, cathedral-style ceilings to match the interior and an additional pitched pergola right next to it. The formal spaces lead through to a raised family room with more raked ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, double French alfresco doors for a seamless internal-external integration and a second set of beautiful double French doors that open out to a raked front verandah from where you can absorb the sun rising in the morning, more ocean views and magical evening sunsets no matter what the weather is the like.
The dining room is also overlooked by a central kitchen that features a storage pantry, tiled splashbacks, a Chef gas cooktop, Technika oven, a sleek white Dishlex dishwasher, double sinks, a skylight and a lovely outlook to the patio and established backyard gardens. It all sits next to a casual meals or breakfast area with a gas bayonet, space for a study nook and direct access to the alfresco and beyond.
As far as the bedrooms go, the minor sleeping quarters are separate from a front master suite and its ceiling fan, separate "his and hers" mirrored built-in wardrobes and original ensuite bathroom – shower, toilet, vanity and all. The latter is also connected to the second bedroom (or an ideal nursery for your youngest), whilst a fully-tiled modern main family bathroom caters for everybody's personal needs in the form of a separate bath and shower.
The sprawling Hillarys Park, Hillarys Primary School, bus stops and even the amazing Mawson Park by the lake are only walking distance away, whilst the likes of Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Hillarys Shopping Centre, St Mark's Anglican Community School, Duncraig Senior High School, the Greenwood and Whitfords Train Stations, the freeway, Ern Halliday Recreation Camp, fishing at Pinnaroo Point and fabulous animal-exercise beaches are all just minutes from your front door in their own right. This is exactly the lifestyle you have been searching for!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
• High raked ceilings
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Elevated family room
• Central kitchen, overlooking a separate meals area/study nook
• Feature brickwork to the formal areas, kitchen and casual meals/breakfast area
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a private front master suite
• 2nd bedroom or nursery with built-in robes and ensuite access
• 3rd bedroom with a ceiling fan and mirrored BIR's
• 4th bedroom with a fan, mirrored BIR's and outdoor access to the backyard
• French door the minor sleeping quarters
• Updated main bathroom
• Separate laundry with a separate 2nd toilet, plus external access to the rear
• Two linen presses
• Entry skylight
• Spacious outdoor patio and pergola entertaining
• Ocean views from within – and out on the front verandah
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Electric security window roller shutter to the master bedroom
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Security doors and screens
• Single lock-up carport with rear/side access through to another patio for extra tandem parking (for up to 1-2 more vehicles)
• Easy-care artificial backyard turf
• Manicured front gardens
• Corner garden shed at the rear
• Elevated 683sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1976 (approx.)