Immaculately presented with freshly painted interiors, this single level home is ready for immediate occupation by its new owners. Set on a 327m2 block, it's conveniently nestled in a family-friend enclave with easy access to arterial roads and amenities.
Upon entry, you step into the front lounge. Well-sized and with large windows to capture the natural light, this space has a welcoming ambience and is perfect for relaxing with family or friends. Whilst, the open plan dining and kitchen is well appointed for daily living. With plenty of bench and cupboard space, a gas cooktop and a dishwasher, the kitchen is a well-presented, functional space. The dining room opens out to a timber deck via glass sliding doors. Ideal for entertaining, the deck overlooks the lush level lawns and established shrubbery in the secure rear yard.
The bedroom accommodation is offered via three bedrooms. The master suite is segregated at the front of the home and has a walk-through robe to the ensuite. The other two bedrooms reside at the back of the home and are serviced by the main bathroom with a separate bath and shower plus a toilet.
Complete with a single lock-up garage and fringed by established lawns and gardens, this home epitomises an easy-care lifestyle.
The Owners' Favourite Part: It's a home created for relaxed living and entertaining with minimal fuss.
- Well presented, single level residence
- Front lounge room with large windows, R/C split system and in-built cabinetry
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Tidy kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard space, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Covered timber deck overlooking the level lawns and established shrubbery
- Child and pet-friendly, secure rear yard with level lawns and garden shed
- Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two other bedrooms, built-in robes to bed two
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath and toilet
- Full-size laundry
- Freshly painted interiors
- Separate titled block of 327m2
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Fantastic opportunity for astute first home buyers or savvy investors
- Quality educational institutions, playing fields and amenities are all close by
- Easy access to cosmopolitan offerings of Gungahlin
Particulars (all approx.):
- Block Size: 327m2
- Living Size: 85m2
- Year Built: 1998
- EER: 3.0
- Rates: $2,329pa
- Land Tax (if rented out): $3,013
- Rental Appraisal: $560 - $590 p/w