Nestled in the coveted Castlewood Estate, this four bedroom single storey family home has been recently renovated and is in the ideal location for a growing family, downsizer or astute investor alike.
This home sits on a generous 884sqm block, and offers a three car garage, with one space occupied by a studio! The home incorporates an indoor/outdoor feel with premium bifold doors that open to the expansive deck area and outdoor entertaining space. Hidden from your neighbours this backyard is perfect for summer entertainers, with a fenced pool overlooked by the kitchen. Including a level patch of grassy backyard, ideal for kids, pets and gardeners!
Tucked away in the corner of the backyard, beside the sparkling in-ground pool is the pool-side pavilion! Another decked, semi-covered outdoor entertaining space, complete with a built-in minifridge and BBQ.
This home offers four well-appointed bedrooms, complete with built-in wardrobes; With the larger master suite offers a stunning ensuite. For turn key living, the family bathroom has also been newly renovated.
The living room features a fireplace with soaring ceilings and brick feature wall. The sundrenched lounge room is complete with new timber flooring with flush downlights throughout.
Finally the heart of the home, the renovated kitchen, complete with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage will impress.
Property Features -
• Entrance off porch surrounded by neatly kept established gardens.
• Sundrenched lounge room with timber flooring.
• Living room with brick feature wall, fireplace, soaring ceiling and bi-fold doors opening out onto the balcony, providing sensational indoor/outdoor flow.
• Dining room with feature lighting.
• Studio in garage.
• Study nook.
• Kitchen with soaring ceilings, breakfast bar, new Bosch dishwasher and gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage.
• Four well-appointed bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master suite with stunning ensuite.
• Exquisitely renovated family bathroom with bathtub, built-in niches, feature tiles and quality fixtures throughout.
• Laundry with external access.
• Split system air-conditioning.
• Outdoor entertaining paradise with covered deck overlooking the sparkling inground swimming pool, pool-side deck pavilion with built-in BBQ area and well-kept lawn surrounded by landscaped gardens.
• Freshly renovated inground saltwater swimming pool with heated spa, new LED lights and bollard surround lighting.
• Electricity outdoors to the pavilion with power switches, TV and lightning.
• Two car garage with 3.2m high ceilings and studio as well as driveway space for additional cars.
• CCTV system with 9 cameras.
• Home network (server for working from home).
• New hot water service.
• Built-in gas for outdoor BBQ as well as bayonet gas to top deck.
• Colorbond fencing around the perimeter.
• TV antenna to the roof (HD).
• Network cabling throughout the house.
Location Benefits -
• Bus Stop - Castlewood Drive opposite Woodfield Pl - 40m (1 minute walk)
• Castlewood Drive Reserve - 140m (2 minute walk)
• Castlewood oval - 300m (4 minute walk)
• Castle Towers - 2.4km (5 minute drive)
• Bus Stop - Highs Rd - 650m (9 minute walk)
• Castle Hill Metro - 2.5km (5 minute drive)
School Catchments -
• Castle Hill Primary School - 3.1km (7 minute drive)
• Castle Hill High School - 3.3km (8 minute drive)
Nearby Schools -
• Oakhill College - 3.9km (8 minute drive)
• St Bernadettes Primary - 2.8km (5 minute drive)