This architect-designed, master-built, expansive single level, north east facing family residence sits on just over an acre with panoramic coastal and ocean views.
Located in prestigious Tallai at the end of a cul-de-sac, the substantial residence sits predominantly on the best block in the street with commanding views and ocean breezes all day. Private and secure with many features that will impress the most discerning and fastidious buyer, this is a family home that is all about lifestyle - with nothing to do, but enjoy!
* Approx 45 squares under roof
* 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* 3 bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom)
* Media room includes big screen TV, Projector roll down screen
* Open plan formal and casual dining
* Open lounge, kitchen and living
* Quality kitchen with solid marble benchtops and quality appliances
* Huge outdoor undercover entertaining area with wet bar
* Big study / office with views
* Big laundry
* Extra wide hallways
* Cushioned vinyl floors
* Ducted air-conditioning
* 9 foot ceilings
* Intercom system and security
* Saltwater in-ground swimming pool
* Parking for 9 vehicles including port cochere
* Big 11 metre x 8 metre, 4 door shed with 3 phase power and a view
* Garden shed annexed to main shed
* Hot house, shade house, citrus and vegetable gardens
* Magnificent sandstone and concrete retaining walls
* Tiered low maintenance gardens with exotic and native species
* Town water with an extra 100,000 litres of storage
* NBN in street
* Bio cycle sewerage system
* Compost area
* Reticulated irrigation system
* Wheelchair friendly
* Brick veneer, colorbond roof construction
* 6m – RL height limit
* Security gated entrance
* 4269 M2 lot
The owners are moving on reluctantly. They have nurtured this beautiful home from the practical sculpting of the land to overseeing every minute detail of construction and landscaping. Without a doubt, this is a superb family package of the highest calibre!
Here you can surround yourself with one of Tallai’s best whilst embracing the natural beauty of its surrounds - a wonderful sanctuary for you and your family to call home.
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.