*Note: Best Offers by 12pm on Monday the 28th of March*
City Realty is pleased to welcome you to one of Adelaide's more hidden and beautiful apartment complexes. On entry, you will wander through the secure paved entrance with a beautiful vertical garden on one side and eye-catching exposed bricks on the other and immediately get the feeling that this gem on Surflen is something unique for City living!
Each floor only has a small number of apartments, and the complex comes complete with a communal gathering space on ground floor which flows through into a communal dining room and private lock up climate-controlled wine storage.
The apartment itself offers excellent privacy and stunning views, perfect for entertaining and you will simply love what is on offer here, including:
* 270-degree views of Adelaide from the living room and bedroom
* Ample morning light with an abundance of windows
* Spectacular views of the city and rolling foothills
* Secure carpark, with no chunky poles to navigate
* Private and lockable storage cage, a CBD Luxury!
* Well positions bedroom with private ensuite
* Additional guest bathroom with laundry space
* Open living and dining area with floating floorboards
* Designer kitchen with Smeg appliances and stone bench tops
* Handy study nook tucked away from the main living space
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Secure intercom access and security screen door
* Spacious private balcony perfect for morning coffee and summer evenings
The location sells itself but the proximity to the following cannot go unmentioned:
* Adjacent Halifax Street, including the Greek on Halifax and Rob Roy Hotel
* Short walk to Gouger Street eateries and entertainment
* Short walk to the Central Markets for gourmet food
* Easy access to Coles and other food conveniences
* Free Tram access directly to the various Universities at your door
* Easy stroll to key business districts such as Waymouth St and Grenfell St
* A stone throws away from the South Parklands and running tracks
This one-of-a-kind apartment would be perfect for first home buyers, students, investors or as a lock up city-based option.
SA Water: $142.42 pq (approx.)
Strata: $907.27 pq (approx.)
ESL: $ 115.55 pa (estimate.)
Council Rates: $321.80 pq (approx.)
Year Built: 2018
Please contact Cameron Garry on 0458 427 792 for further information.