The Tulip Garden sits in an enviable position within Sydney's highly regarded Upper North Shore. Offering 12 off-the-plan boutique villas and 3 exquisite penthouses, it is located in a premium position surrounded by beautiful manicured gardens.
This stunning development provides desirable positioning, only minutes away from St Ives Shopping Center, prestigious independent schools and recreational facilities such as Pymble Golf club. Surrounded by natural beauty this development is only a stone's throw away from Garigal National Park and Ku-ring-gai Wild Flower Garden.
This development is set to be an amazing SEPP Seniors Living Space, built under the master guidance of NCC Developments in conjunction with Gelder Architects, Zhinar Architects and JD Projects Group.
Highlights of this development:
- Villas enjoy generous entertaining spaces with sophisticated finishes
- Bright and sunny North facing aspect
- Spacious patios take full advantage of its peaceful surrounds
- Gourmet open plan kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
- Fully tiled bathrooms include a floating vanity and frameless shower screen
- Secure basement parking with internal access for all Villas
- All Villas include a separate lock up storage area on title
- Villa 9 and Villa 15 comes with additional storage areas
- Stroll to Garigal National Park and Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Gardens
- Walk to buses for Gordon Train Station, Macquarie Park, Northern Beaches and the CBD
- Approximately 20 minutes' drive to Mona Vale Beach and Mona Vale Golf Club
- Close to top independent and public schools
Developer - NCC Development
Architects - Gelder Architects & Zhinar Architects
Builders - JD Projects Group
This residence is now in construction and due for completion in January 2022 . For further information or to register your interest, please contact Moss Akbarian directly on 0413 599 305 or email at [email protected]
View as advertised online or by appointment
Disclaimer: Asset Realty believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified.