Private & secure with a boutique lifestyle
A sanctuary of peace and privacy on a large lot where the tranquil bird attracting gardens complement this warm and welcoming home. It's the perfect example of harmonious family living, close to the natural beauty of the Tuggerah Lake foreshore and reserve.
The surprisingly spacious brick veneer home has been cleverly laid out with 3 bedrooms, built-in robes and two bathrooms at the front.
At the rear, a large enclosed sunroom, ensuite with a shower, bath and walk-in robes. Step outside and appreciate the peace and quiet of the pristine backyard that backs onto a large environmental conservation lot with idyllic surroundings that promote a sense of calmness.
- Brick veneer home with cornerstone features and stucco wall panels
- A stylishly appointed kitchen with island bench, pantry and dishwasher
- Family room with bi-fold glass doors to help capture the summer breeze
- Second living area with French doors and another front access door.
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom
- Side access for a boat or trailer.
- Double lock up garage and enclosed carport
- 200m approx. stroll to the lake reserve for walking and exercising
- Land size: 796 sqm approx.
- Council rates: $1424 PA + $683 PA (water and Sewer) approx.
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, which we have gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.