HIGHSET 3 Bedroom Family Home
MASSIVE ENCLOSED UNDERCOVER FACILITIES AND PARKING
Your chance to BREAK THE RENTAL CYCLE
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY showing 5.5% ROI + Capital Gains
This neat, low maintenance well maintained family home offers a lifechanging opportunity to beat the rental cycle, or a perfect addition to any investment portfolio.
Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood at 41 Goldsworthy Street, Heatley this open plan highset home with solid Australian hardwood frame construction has been extremely well cared for and upgraded by the current owners.
Recent upgrades include:-
- All new electric fans and power points, rewiring and reconfiguration of the electricity metre board to include twin load sharing generator sockets. Ideal for prolonged power outages.
- Oversize 6.4 metre electric remote control sliding gate giving full access to under house as well as the shaded 17.5m x 5m carport, boat or trailer parking out of the North Queensland sun.
- Internal and external security cameras.
- New split system air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout.
- Complete kitchen appliance upgrade including new dishwasher, stove and cook top.
- Renovated bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- New hot water system.
Other features of this desirable property include:-
- Built in robes to two bedrooms
- Security screens and doors.
- Open plan layout with polished timber floors.
- Easy care lawns and gardens with tall shrubs along the rear fence line.
- Holman irrigation System.
- Front and rear decks.
- Fully fenced to a privacy generating 1.8m height.
41 Goldsworthy also features a massive, 104 sq metre shaded private outdoor alfresco area completely shaded by high quality sails set on precisely engineered mountings. This exclusive area abuts the side entrance to the huge multipurpose under building facilities. This alfresco area is ideal for sublime relaxation and the entertainment of family and guests.
41 Goldsworthy is so very central, being within 5-15 minutes from everything, including the Ring Road, major shopping centres, Townsville Hospital and JCU. The Strand and the foreshore are also within a 10 minute drive.
Numerous Child-care, Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Education facilities likewise are all within an easy commute.
…INVESTORS PLEASE NOTE…
Current rental appraisal - $345 per week, a ROI of 5.5% (approx. 4.93% if managed) + Capital Gains
This grand property at 41 Goldsworthy Street is proudly offered for sale through exclusive agent, Terry SHELLY of NQ Realty. Call now to avoid disappointment.