Sold prior to auction
Situated in the historic ‘MCentral’ development – a former 1906 wool store, this unique apartment combines authentic warehouse scale with cutting-edge design to deliver the ultimate inner-city lifestyle pad for busy professionals. Defined by its spacious split-level floor plan framed by soaring high ceilings and double-height windows, warm natural materials meld with sleek contemporary updates culminating in a sprawling award-winning rooftop sky garden from which to soak in the panoramic city vistas. Featuring two upper-level bedrooms, one with its own northeasterly courtyard, two modern bathrooms and a gourmet CaesarStone gas kitchen, there’s also secure parking on-title, on-site building manager and after-hours security. Mere footsteps to light rail, a short stroll into the CBD and boasting covered walkway access directly to Darling Harbour, inner-city living simply doesn’t get any more convenient.
* Authentic warehouse conversion embraces generous proportions and unique design
* Statement high ceilings and double-height windows frame the central living space
* Gourmet CaesarStone gas kitchen, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Oversized bedrooms includes a master with its own private northeasterly courtyard
* Mosaic-tiled bathrooms on each level – main with his/her vanity, bath and shower
* Spotted Gum flooring and new engineered oak upstairs, ducted r/c a/c throughout
* Abundant storage, video intercom entry and secure parking on the same level
* Award-winning rooftop gardens spread offers exceptional outdoor entertaining
* Set across two levels the gardens include a private function room and BBQ facilities
* Children’s playground, boardwalk gardens and covered access to Darling Harbour
* Pet-friendly complex with on-site building manager and after-hours security
* Historic 1906 double brick building footsteps to cafés, harbour, light rail and CBD
* Stroll to The Star Sydney, Sydney Fish Markets, iconic restaurants and museums
Join us at Open Inspection or please feel free to contact us for a private inspection during business hours, as we are the onsite Building Managers.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.