Capturing never to be built out river views from the perfectly positioned fourth level of riverfront complex 'Amity Tower', this spacious two bedroom apartment enjoys an easterly aspect to the river and beyond.
Greeting you upon entry, a generously sized open plan living & dining areas feels incredibly welcoming, this airy central area links via glass sliding doors to a large covered balcony capturing river & beyond views. A superb kitchen encompassing quality appliances, tiled splashback and ample cupboard space.
This apartment presents two spacious bedrooms, with the master containing an ensuite, built in robes and access to the main balcony. The cleverly placed second bedroom is equally as spacious, with built in robes and easy access to the main bathroom.
This apartment features:
- Large open plan living & dining areas
- Central kitchen overlooking the living & dining areas
- Living area and master bedroom both open onto the entertainer's balcony
- Generously sized master bedroom with built in robes & ensuite
- Spacious second bedroom with built in robes, serviced by the main bathroom
- Concealable laundry
- Clean & neat bathrooms, complete with bath
- Fully ducted air conditioning, security intercom and secure car space
- Radiant natural light & breezes
Ideally located in the centre of the Point it is a short stroll to the cross-river ferry terminals, hotel, shops, restaurants, deli's etc.
The convenience of living at Dockside precinct can never be understated. A ferry ride away to the city, a five minute drive across the bridge to all of New Farm's & Fortitude Valley's cafes & shopping facilities, as well as on-site shops and cafes for ultra-convenience.
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and park lands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses, Clem Jones tunnel (M7), South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the 'Gabba'.